June 16, 2010

Wharfy's, Mosman

I've been meaning to try this place out for so long and I have no reason why I hadn't until now. I live in the area and I knew the food here was good so I finally made the walk and enjoyed a lunch at the sunny wharf. It is a beautiful spot and I wish I would've come here earlier!

Eggs Benedict: Toasted English muffins, bacon rashers, toast & poached eggs topped with Hollandaise sauce. This is one of my favourite breakfast dishes (I still think fondly of the one I had in Berry...) and Wharfy's generous portion was definitely tasty. The bacon was especially nice!

Chargrilled Chickenburger: Juicy fillet on a crustry roll with salad & potato wedges.

The chicken was definitely juicy and the wedges... oh the wedges were so good! I don't usually like chips, but these ones were really nice!

Wharfy's is situated at Mosman wharf. It's a very popular breakfast and lunch spot amongst the locals.

And you get to enjoy the beautiful Mosman Bay.

3 comments:

  1. I really love the eggs benedict here as I love their Hollandaise sauce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum i love eggs benedict looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice little caf with a very nice location. Very Mozzman!

    ReplyDelete