March 29, 2010

Lunch at the Burnt Orange Cafe, Mosman

Back to my favourite spot for lunch on a sunny afternoon. This Cafe is always a nice experience!

I was very pleased with my Lime-cured tuna ceviche salad with confit cherry tomatoes, Alto ligurian olives, fresh green beans and crushed chats (pictured above).

And there were agreeable "mmm's" from my fellow luncheon companion for her Fish of the day (Ocean Trout) served on a salad of shaved fennel, sugar snap peas and preserved lemon, dressed with an Orange Mountain verjus.

A little treat for Easter: Kennedy & Wilson's Dark Chocolate Egg. The smell of the chocolate is almost intoxicating. I will have to hide this until the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh a friend told me about this cafe so thankyou so much for posting about it Maria! :D

    ReplyDelete